The state of Baden-Württemberg has amended the Corona-Ordinance. The measures apply from november 2nd to November 30th.
- reduce personal contacts to a minimum.
- Meeting or celebrating in private or public space with a maximum of 2 households or if all are related. In all cases: maximum 10 persons.
Related means persons who are related in a straight line: grandparents, parents and children as well as their respective spouses, life partners, partners
- Meetings of persons from only one household is possible in unlimited numbers. However, no further persons from a second household are allowed to join.
In addition to the previously valid regulations, there is a mask obligation
- at all markets, fairs and exhibitions.
- at public events. If a minimum distance of 1.5 meters can be ensured by structural or organizational measures, the covering can be temporarily removed at public events.
- in public facilities as well as in publicly accessible outdoor areas, if there is a risk that the minimum distance cannot be maintained.
- in the pedestrian zone
- In secondary schools from grade 5 and in vocational schools also in class
- In universities also on the seats
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Events that serve entertainment purposes are generally no longer permitted.
- Cultural and leisure facilities will be closed to the public, e.g. theaters, operas, museums, concert halls, clubs and discotheques, cinemas, indoor and outdoor leisure attractions, amusement arcades, casinos, betting shops
- The retail trade remains open. Masks and spacing rules continue to apply.
- Only one customer may be present per 10 square meters of sales area. In stores with less sales area only one customer is allowed.
- Avoid queues
- Controlled access
- Cosmetic, tattoo and piercing studios are closed
- Medical treatments are possible
- Hairdressing salons and solarium opened under hygiene conditions
- Prostitution facilities are closed
- renouncement of private journeys as well as visits of relatives
- Accommodation offers not for tourist purposes. This also applies to camping sites. Permanent camping is still allowed
- Business, necessary trips and overnight stays allowed
- Public and private sports facilities are closed to the public, for example: fitness and yoga studios, swimming and fun pools (still open for school and study), thermal baths and saunas, dance schools, sports facilities of all kinds of clubs and associations
- Sporting alone, in pairs or with members of your own household on public or private sports facilities is permitted.
- Training and events of top-class and professional sports possible without spectators
- Sports allowed on extensive facilities such as golf courses, tennis courts or riding arenas
- playgrounds remain open
- Educational institutions and kindergartens remain open
- services and funerals allowed under hygienic conditions
- English/Englisch: Corona Ordinance - "CoronaVO" (PDF)
- Français/Französisch: ordonnance Corona – Corona VO (PDF)
- Türkçe/Türkisch: korona düzenlemesi-CoronaVO (PDF)
- русский/Russisch: CoronaVO (PDF)
- | عربي/Arabisch: CoronaVO (PDF)
- Polski/Polnisch: rozporzadzenie w sprawie Koronawirusa - CoronaVO (PDF)
- Italiano/Italienisch: Ordinanza Coronavirus – COVID-19 (PDF)
Telephone hotline at the State Health Office
For all questions about the coronavirus, the State Health Office has set up a hotline for citizens. You can reach the staff on weekdays between 9 am and 4 pm by telephone at (49) 711 /904 39555.
Telephone hotline at the District Office Lörrach
For county citizens has set up a hotline. Under the number 07621/410-8971, employees of the District Office are available Monday to Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 am and Thursday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm for questions about suspected cases of corona and COVID19 disease.